Thursday, June 18, 2009

Good Sleeper

I was amazed when Paige began sleeping through the night at about 7 weeks old. Brenna didn't sleep though the night until almost 2 years old. I wasn't really sure what to do with all that rest. The answer now is very clear, enjoy it! Paige no longer sleeps through the night.
Since birth, Paige has slept in our room in a bassinet and, consequently, Brenna ended up in our room as well since she has to be where the action is. Well, Little Bit no longer fits in the bassinet and since she was trying to roll in it we deemed it was time for her to move into her room. WHY OH WHY?!
Paige loves her new bed and her new room, so much so that she loves to be awake when she's in there. She loves to wake up at 4am and thinks she's supposed to nurse since hey, she's awake. I feel like I haven't slept in a week, oh wait, I haven't.
The upside to all of this is Brenna wants to sleep wherever her little sister is and now sleeps on the futon in Paige's room.
Advise is welcomed.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Rose I feel you pain...teething was the killer for me! Now it's trying to stand and walk I literally have to hold Ruth down until she is crying so hard she wants to relax and nurse to sleep before some naps and bed the last 3 nights! I can't wait till this developmental milestone is done. I do vaguely remember Martha doing this, how could I forget this!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think.