Friday, October 2, 2009

Letters of Intent: Dearest Memory

It's Letters of Intent Friday! Julie of Foursons hosts Letters of Intent Fridays. I'm excited to participate. Check out the Letters of Intent button below.



Dearest Memory,

This has been a crazy week for sure. With both girls being sick at the same time and my total lack of sleep I felt it best to write you for prosperity.

While I know pieces of this week, even the past few weeks, will eventually fade into nothingness, I implore you will help me to remember the highlights. I don't mind forgetting about the sleepless nights, the insane amount of B tantrums and the isolation felt by being stuck in the house with the sickies, in fact I'd prefer to. I do want to remember the love Brenna has shown Paige when she wasn't feeling good and the smiles Paige gives Brenna every time she coughs, as if to say, "I know, I've been there." I hope to remember the fact that Brenna has worn some piece of her Cinderella costume everyday since her birthday and will even put the crown on Paigie's head. Most importantly please help me to remember God's grace brought me out of this when I wasn't sure how I was going to make it, yet another day running on empty!

One thing I also hope to never forget is at the end of this crazy week, baby Lana made (or will make) her grand entrance into this world! Welcome sweet child!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to try to participate too!!! Thanks for sharing Rose!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think.