Tuesday, September 28, 2010

She's 4!

I interrupt my regular scheduled blogging to catch up on all my September escapades that I have neglected to post. So without further ado, I present my daughter's 4th birthday!

*****

I had decided, even before we moved, B's 4th Birthday was going to be a small family affair. At the time, I had no idea if she'd have a bunch of friends {or not} and to relieve the stress of planning and executing a kids birthday, a family thing was the answer.

Now, I know, above it says "small," but our little house filled with 11 people sleeping here and only one spare bedroom, it didn't feel small. While we may have been short on sleeping locations {sorry, Jen's kids got the floors}, we were not short on laughter, hugs and joy!

The rest of this is best explained through pictures!



The cake was made my Josh and Addy and decorated by Addy and me.





What is it???


Only the best toy EVER! She's been asking for that Cinderella for months!




Pops has great taste and she LOVES her Tiana dress up dress!


More games for her Leapster, thanks Grandma.


And of course, Alice.


I almost forgot!

During the craziness, Yaya {my mom}, snuck in a kitty. Okay, so we knew Yaya was bringing her, but it wasn't until my mom was getting ready to leave that B realized we were keeping her!
This is Cookie!

*****

B wanted to give her daddy Prince Charming for his birthday. She was quite bummed when, for an entire week, he refused to open it.

And they lived happily ever after...

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I wish we were closer! I can't believe how big Miss B is getting!!! Give her a big hug from our family (especially Jack Jack) and tell her to start looking for a small package from the Snyder family:) I'll make a point to hit UPS tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think.