Friday, October 1, 2010

Blogging for Our Breasts

Blog Button


October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and I am joining my fellow bloggers in raising awareness. I've joined Army of Women {no it's not just for women, men are encouraged to join as well}, their goal is to recruit one million women to partner with breast cancer researchers and actually participate in the studies {don't get nervous, the research is prevention based, not clinical trials} in hopes to completely eradicate this disease.

And I'm linking up with Bigger Picture Blogs to Write Pink!


Write pink


Will you join? Will you help us be one million strong?

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Thank you for writing about AOW today .... just add it to the list of strong forces with whom you're already involved. :)
    I got your message, and I will call you ;ater this weekend when I am not part of a children sandwich.
    Thanks for linking up today.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think.