Friday, January 29, 2010

Letters of Intent Friday: Dear Sweet Hostess Treats

Letters of Intent



Dear Sweet Hostess Treats,

How I miss thee!

I’m sorry I have not taken the time to call or write for I think about you often and miss you so!

I’m saddened to end our affair but there is just no room for you in the new diet my husband has brought into our home. And while there was no spoken ultimatum I knew I had to let one of you go and my husband does mean more to me.

But take heart, I know I’ll return every once in a while to partake in your delightful company.

With affection,
The dieting sweet tooth.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm Hostess Treats. I think my favorite is the Twinkies...no it's Ho Ho's...no it's Ding Dongs...no it's Snoballs, no it's the Fruit pies.... OK, I like them ALL!

    You are a brave, brave woman giving up these yummy, tasty treats.

    Thanks for linking up, let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think.