Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Babywearing Safety and My Friend Hy!

Undercover Mother

This is my friend's blog, she is a babywearer and one of the leaders of the Lake County Babywearers, a group devoted to helping caregivers learn the art of babywearing and how it applies to their lives.

I was wanting to blog about the Infantino recall and the warnings that will soon be all over the news but, of course, Hyacynth said it more eloquently then I ever could.

So if you don't know Hyacynth or don't yet follow her blog, please let me introduce to you...

Hyacynth

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Rose, you are so sweet to link to the babywearing post. I'd love to read your own personal thoughts about it, too. :) Thanks for the sweet compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll comment on yours since that's where the action is. ;0)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think.