Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Quick Update

I've been wanting to blog since Saturday. It was a great day! I got my hair cut in the morning (I love it). When I got home, B told me I looked like Aunt Jenni. This is the BEST compliment I could receive.
I then got to spend the afternoon and evening visiting with old friends. It's only been three years since I've seen Frances. How funny I think "only." I think it had been four years or so since Josh had seen Jef and Frances. My how times have changed. When last we were all together... well, times have really changed. One of the coolest things, other than us all being parents now, is that we're all non-smokers now!

Sunday was great too. Josh surprised me and decided to go to church with me.

I know I have more to write but my thoughts have escaped me. I'm tired and I think I'll turn in and read for a bit. I have a few chapters of Revelation to catch up on.


Warm blankets hugging
Soft pillow gently comforts
Welcome the slumber

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think.