Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm a Winner!


Yesterday I was awarded the Cherry On Top Award by my dear friend Ally. The rules are simple: thank the person who awarded you, list three things you love about yourself and pass the award on to five others.

So, without further ado.

Thank you, Ally! You are a wonderful, dear friend. You honor me so.

Now, three things I love about myself...

1. I love that I'm a work in progress. On the days where I think I'm a bad mom, wife, friend, etc. I know God is making me better. And the more I seek Him, the better of a person I become.

2. I love that I have the ability to learn from my mistakes. And boy have I made a few. I even learn from other's mistakes at times.

3. I love the way I think. It doesn't often make it to the paper (or screen) but I think poetically. The words flow through my head, drifting in and out of writings that will some day be, or so I hope.


My Five Winners Are:

Hyacynth at Undercover Mother
Diana at Little Pieces of Me
Robin at The Misadventures of Jack and Luke
Kamryn at All Pop No Corn
Marlena at Marlena's Menu

2 comments:

  1. Oh, thank you for thinking of me, friend. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing me yet again ;) - you are such a sweetie. I have to admit though that I probably will not re-post. Sadly, I do not keep up my blog anymore. Just too much and I never really kept it updated anyway. With facebook it's just to easy to stay connected that way. But I am very honored you think so much of me! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think.