Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My Friend!

My dear friend has suffered a great loss that I don't know. But I've learned I don't have to know the pain and the loss to comfort her, support her and lift her up in prayer! She is my sister in Christ, a relation I never knew until her. She is a blogging inspiration to me, her words are beautiful and rhythmic, they flow off the screen like dandelion seeds floating on the breeze.

In one of her more recent blogs she mentioned seeing her father's eyes looking back at her in the mirror and I was instantly whisked to my past listening to Amy Grant singing "Father's Eyes."

Eyes full of compassion, seeing every pain
knowing what you're going through and feeling it the same.

If her father is anything like she is, Heaven is rejoicing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think.